WHAT WE DO TO IMPROVE YOUR ACT SCORE
When you study smarter, not harder, you’ll start to see the rhythm in the questions in each section. It’s this recognition of the test format, relative to each section, combined with comprehension of the skills required by each test section that will allow you to master the ACT.
In 2009, while working for an ACT tutoring company, I noticed a disconnect between what students needed from the tutoring process and what they were receiving. So, I came up with a unique way of going about tutoring for the ACT that was more in line with what students actually need to learn to best prepare for the test and started my own one-on-one tutoring service.
The process is way more than just a simple presentation of the covered concepts. It is also a blend of how to study, how to recognize the concepts in their various packaging, patterns, strategies, and time management.
In the near decade since starting out on my own, I’ve used this process to help thousands of students achieve their testing goals and save millions of dollars through scholarships based on their test scores.
Founder and CEO
The ACT Authority
When you subscribe to The ACT Authority we are doing more than just giving you practice questions.
- We teach you to recognize patterns in the test questions
- You’ll learn the concepts for each section
- You’ll learn how those concepts are packaged in each section’s test questions
- You’ll learn insider tips on how questions for each section are packaged
- Each video tutorial is broken down into a different concept or strategy and has a practice test at the end
- You’ll learn about time management
- You’ll learn how to prepare for the test the week leading up to the test, the day before, and the morning of the test